Chapter Exercises Solutions
- Chapter 5, Changing Tests with Fixtures
- Chapter 7: Testing Dynamic SwiftUI Views
- Chapter 8: Testing Code Based on Indirect Inputs
- Chapter 9: Testing JSON Decoding
- Chapter 10: Testing Network Code – Part 1: TDD base URL with Stub
- Chapter 10: Testing Network Code – Part 2: TDD base URL with Spy
- Chapter 10: Testing Network Code – Part 3: Keep multiple endpoints tidy
Improvements and alternative implementations
Swift Packages from the book
- swift-collection-if-in-bounds – Adds a subscript operator to
Collectiontypes to return
Optional.noneinstead of crashing when the given index is out of bounds.
- RemoteData – Fine-grained
enumto describe the state of networking operations.
- MinimalNetworking – Network abstraction layer based on the work from the book.